Terms and Conditions
1. Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding, responsibility can only be accepted at the owner’s risk.
Guard breeds includes all dog breeds normally considered for guard duties, eg Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, German Shepherd, Ridge Back etc. We reserve the right to refuse boarding any dog we consider to be unsuitable. As a dutiful employer, we have an obligation to our employees and will not expose them to unnecessary risks.
2. Dogs will only be accepted with full vaccination against Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Canine Parvovirus and Kennel Cough. Courses of vaccinations should be completed at least 4 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your dog. We will take a copy of the certificate.)
3. Cats will only be accepted with full vaccination against Cat Flu (feline herpes virus and feline calicivirus) and Feline Enteritis (feline panleukopenia virus). Courses of vaccinations and boosters should be completed at least 4 weeks prior to boarding. (Please check your vaccination certificates and bring them with you when you check in your cat. We will take a copy of the certificate.)
4. Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owner’s expense.
5. A days board is charged for the day of arrival and departure.
6. N.B. At all times the minimum length of stay is two days, except at Christmas where it is five days.)
7. For all Dog bookings over £80, a booking deposit of 20% is required. All Cat bookings require a 20% deposit.
8. The deposit will not be refunded if cancellation of the booking is made less than 14 days of the start date.
9. Customers are advised to have adequate insurance cover for their animals should the need to claim for injuries or illnesses sustained during their stay, which is considered to be outside of our control.